At Logitech, we have been developing the LP70, an ALL NEW multi-station precision lapping and polishing system. This bench-top machine is designed to run concurrent automated processes, allowing operators to achieve repeatable results to stringent sample specifications. With four workstations as standard, this system is the optimal solution for both production environments and research laboratories.
Each workstation has a wafer process capacity of up 100mm/4″ – the jig speed of each workstation is individually controlled for highly accurate results and the use of driven jig roller arms greatly increases accuracy and repeatability. The LP70 also has the capacity to process samples up to 150mm/6″ in diameter with the use of two PP8 jigs.
Bluetooth capabilities such as automatic-plate-flatness control provides continuous in-situ measurement of the plate flatness, automatically correcting any deviation from the specification set by the operator. Bluetooth also allows for the real-time data collection and feedback from the digital indicator on PP series jigs allowing for greater end-point thickness control for increased accuracy.
Intuitive features with improved functionality allows for increased material removal rates, with greater levels of control and reliable process repeatability.
The LP70 is the latest addition to our intelligent range of highly automated lapping and polishing systems. For more information on the full functionality and process capabilities of the LP70 view the product video and download the product brochure.
Visit our Online Consumables store
- Four workstations each with a wafer process capacity of up to 100mm/4″
- Bluetooth enabled features such as automatic plate flatness control and real time data collection and feedback from digital indicator on jigs for end point thickness control and increased accuracy
- Metered abrasive feed delivery via peristaltic pumps allowing users to set the flow rate between 1-100ml
- Driven jig roller arm technology greatly increases accuracy and repeatability
- Plate speeds of between 5 and 100rpm, facilitating faster lapping and polishing rates