Logitech’s digital hotplate features a precision PID controller providing degree-by-degree temperature setting and control, with refined hotplate sensitivity. Temperature and time settings are retained in memory, even after power off.
Featuring a hob surface, which overlaps the body to ensure that no spillages enter the controls. The Digital Hotplate is solid aluminium, 12mm thick for excellent thermal properties and uniform heat distribution over its working area.
Painted surfaces and the control panel have an antibacterial protection and are also all chemical resistant wipe clean surfaces. The controls feature a bright display indicating measured temperature. Temperature settings can be easily adjusted using the push buttons.
Sand bath kits allow samples to be directly immersed in a dry and high temperature environment. The product accepts standard laboratory retort rods which enable scaffolding to be constructed so that vessels can be heated without direct contact with hot surface.
- Temperature control.
- Temperature and timer.
Temperature control – accurately controlled and set values reproduce able every time using advanced PID control.
- Time or temperature display.
- Temperature control features constant running “Adaptive tune”.
- Features menu driven data entry.
- Clearly visible LED display suiting all lighting conditions.
- Digital LED display to 1°C resolution.
- Temperature range ambient +10°C – 350°C.
- Sensitivity ±0.5°C.
- Uniformity ±0.5°C.
- Over temperature alarm automatically set at +10°C above set point, with heater cut off.
- Actual hob temperature always displayed for complete assurance.
- Settings retained in memory.
Clearly visible bright status indicators
- Indication of heating, over temperature alarm, timer.
Visit our Online Consumables store
- Precision PID controller
- Excellent thermal properties