In order to achieve this aim, Logitech has developed advanced Chemical Polishing Systems as a finishing process for a wide range of materials. The CP3000 and CP4000 systems achieve excellent surface polish with minimal surface and sub-surface damage to the crystal lattice structure.
The CP3000 system is a compact system designed to fit inside your existing fume extraction cabinet. The CP3000 system can process up to 3x 112mm samples at once.
The CP4000 is an integrated fume extraction system, providing a safe yet cost effective solution for aggressive chemical polishing operations. This system can process either 1x 200mm sample, 3x 150mm samples or 9x 83mm samples at one time.
These Chemical Polishing Systems are resistant to the chemicals used in polishing processes using Bromine Methanol, Peroxide Alkaline or acid etches for example.
A summary of the features includes:
- Corrosion resistant construction from Polypropylene, PVDF and epoxy painted polyurethane.
- Adaptable deck arrangements to accommodate varying sample sizes and geometrics.
- Careful attention to safety aspects and operator convenience.
- Suitability for most types of aggressive etching agents (e.g. Bromine Methanol)
- Minimal subsurface damage
- Wide range of wafer sizes can be polished, up to 200mm (8″) on the CP4000
- Robust, corrosion resistant construction
- Fine etch polishing of semiconductor wafers and electro-optic crystals
- Two versions available: CP3000 and CP4000