At Logitech, we have been developing the LP70, an ALL NEW multi-station system. This bench-top machine is designed to run concurrent automated processes, allowing operators to achieve repeatable results to stringent sample specifications. With four workstations as standard, this system is the optimal solution for both production and research laboratories.
We recently launched our prototype at the SEMICON West exhibition, giving our customers a first look at the intuitive features with improved functionality allowing for increased material removal rates, with greater levels of control and reliable process repeatability.
Key features include:
- Four workstations each with a wafer process capacity of up to 100mm/4″ – jig speeds individually controlled for highly accurate results and the use of driven jig roller arms greatly increases accuracy and repeatability
- Bluetooth enabled features include: real time data collect and feedback for greater end point thickness control and Bluetooth automatic-plate-flatness control providing continuous in-situ measurement of the plate flatness
- All process conditions controlled via the Graphical User Interface (GUI), including: plate speeds, material removal rates (MRR), jig speeds, the metered abrasive feed – giving the operator complete control
- Metered abrasive feed unit, via peristaltic pumps, allows operators to se the flow rate between 1-100ml per minute. This greatly increases the quality and the accuracy of the results, while reducing both wastage and operational costs
- Trials in the Logitech laboratories have shown that the LP70 can facilitate increased MRR’s with far greater control and reduced variation across workstations, compared to similar systems without metered abrasive delivery or a driven-jig-arm functionality
To find out more information on the intelligent features and functionalities of the LP70, watch our product demonstration video or download the brochure.
To inquire about the release date of the LP70 or for further process performance information, please get in touch and one of our technical experts will get back to you.