Last updated: November 2022
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that websites place on computers and other devices used to visit a website.
Cookies are used to allow a website to remember how the user interacted with the website.
- Username and Password information so the user does not need to re-enter details again
- Items in a shopping basket that were not purchased
- User preferences such as volume settings while watching a video in the past
- How many people have visited the website in the past and what pages which they visited.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES LOGITECH USE?
Logitech uses two types of cookies on our website:
- Persistent cookies: Logitech Ltd. uses permanent cookies to maintain your login information for as long as you are using the Site. No Personal Information is stored in this cookie and the cookie is deleted from your computer when you leave the Site.
- Session Cookies: Logitech Ltd. uses session cookies to identify users as they move throughout the Site, providing faster, personalized access to view various site pages.
We do no honour “do not track” signals from website browsers at this time.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON LOGITECH WEBSITE?
You can allow, decline, and delete cookies from the Logitech website through your web browser. Each web browser is different so please refer to the settings section of your selected browser.