Logitech’s SWC4000 offers Single Wafer Cleaning Stand-alone System for damage-free, optimised cleaning for wafers and masks used in the MEMS and Semiconductor Industry.
The SWC4000 system provide controlled chemical dispensing capabilities, allowing for enhanced particle removal from the specimen surface. Utilising the chemical dispensing functionality alongside the megasonic cleaning technology allows for highly optomised cleaning.
The released particles are removed from the substrate surface by sweeping off the particles with the radial flow of the de-ionised water. Without this feature, stationary cleaning tanks allow for a greater number of particle reattachments therefore requiring further cleaning time to remove.
The SWC4000 system is capable of in-situ spin drying with heated N2 or IPA. “Dry-In-Dry-Out” one step processing is possible with the lowest capital investment and cost of ownership. The process time for SWC systems can vary between 3-5 minutes per substrate, depending on the size and cleaning options used.
The SWC4000 system has a small footprint, making them the ideal solution for any clean room with limited space looking for superior cleaning abilities across a variety of substrates.
Visit our Online Consumables store
- Designed for the cleaning of single wafers up to 300mm/12″
- Ideal for the cleaning of patterned and un-patterned, Germanium (Ge), Galluim Arsendie (GaAs) and Indium Phosphide (InP) wafers
- Perfect solution for post CMP cleaning, cleaning of diced chips on a wafer frame, cleaning after plasma etch or photoresist stripping, mask blanks or contact mask cleaning and optic lense cleaning
- Systems come with a chemical dispense unit as standard, allowing for control over the amount of chemicals used in the cleaning process – reducing wastage and improving total cost of ownership.
- Chemical dispense unit allows particles to be easily removed from the substrate surface with the minimal amount of reattachments as possible – in comparison to stationary cleaning tanks.
- Suck-back valves prevents drips and the systems come with separate solvent and acid drains.
- SWC4000 systems come with a heated nitrogen option and is also capable of spin drying.
- The SWC-4000 allows for megasonic assisted lift-off process, allowing for optimised cleaning processes.
- PVA brush cleaning (100rpm)
- Post CMP brush (up to 400rpm)
- Nitrogen lonizer
- Bottom side DIW and dry
- CO2 inject with DIW or chemical
- Fill sensors for chemical
- FM 4910 materials