The DL high-speed lapping systems process materials with high geometric precision. The capacity range of the DL systems make them ideal for small research laboratories through to production environments. The DL also has the ability to process multiple small samples with the use of custom Logitech templates and chuckfaces. Available with a single workstation (DL1) or four workstations (DL4) these versatile lapping machines are capable of lapping samples up to 200mm/8”.
The DL systems are chemically resistant to standard chemicals used in CMP applications , including sodium hypochlorite (Na OCL).
The Logitech DL44 is ideal for high volume geological thin section and ultra-thin section preparation. With four workstations the DL44 has the capacity to process up to 56 standard thin sections at the one time. Alongside it’s driven head technology, which allows for quicker processes, this system is ideal for production environments.
With the option of an additional plate and Logitech VCB7 Jigs the DL44 can also be utilised for thin section final stage polishing.
- Process capacity of up to 200mm/8″ per station or up to 56 standard thin sections on the DL44.
- Motor driven lapping jigs allowing for high geometric accuracy and consistent sample rotation throughout the process – resulting in excellent wafer uniformity.
- Metered abrasive feed system via peristaltic pumps allows operators to set the flow rate between 5-100ml/min – increasing quality and accuracy while reducing wastage and operational costs.
- Process parameters controlled via the systems graphical user interface (GUI) including abrasive feed system flow rate and MRR.
- Recipe mode allows operators to save and re-call multi-stage processes – making each process completely repeatable.