Logitech Ltd., are world leaders in the field of precision materials technology. Located in Glasgow, Scotland, the company designs and manufactures a range of specialised scientific materials preparation systems, for customers in Universities, Government Laboratories, Scientific Institutions and major high technology companies. Logitech are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Executive. You will be based in Old Kilpatrick, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Developing and running multi-channel marketing campaigns – utilising marketing CRM HubSpot for email, landing page creation, social media posting and ensuring all campaigns are fully tracked and measurable.
- Content marketing: Creation of technical e-books, application notes, blog posts, news articles, videos and editorial pieces for marketing use.
- Creation and distribution of monthly e-newsletter to global contact database.
- Ensuring all marketing materials are up to date, current and on brand using Adobe software (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) this includes brochures, documents, graphics and promotional materials.
- Management of Google AdWords paid search campaigns.
- Technical document support – Creation and maintenance of technical documents including but not limited to Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets.
- Maintenance of company CRM system (SLX/Infor CRM soon migrating to Sage x3) ensuring price lists, contact database and library are up to date and current.
- Website, online store and extranet maintenance. Ensuring all sites kept up to date and running well. Occasionally working with a digital agency for web issues/development work.
- Event management – Organise and promote Logitech’s attendance at events/workshops/tradeshows across the globe. Attendance when required.
- Distributor network – Logitech has a network of exclusive distributors across the globe, your role will involve engaging with the individual Distributors and organising customised marketing campaigns for the individual territories as well as offering additional marketing support for campaigns organised by distributor marketing teams.
- Project management – working with external suppliers to deliver projects required to support the business marketing activities including working with videographers to produce technical product videos, photographers for required imagery, and digital agencies for web development work.
- Monthly management reports – Analysing PPC campaign results / website activity / E-commerce activity and general marketing activities.
- Market Mapping – Quarterly reports defining the market size / identifying competitors and reporting on market share. Budget management – Managing a marketing budget and reporting on digital marketing ROI / traffic lead ratio / lead to customer ratio / landing page conversion rates.
- Sales support – offering the sales team support for sales visits, customer demonstrations, event and workshop attendance.
As an experienced marketing professional, you will be comfortable in all aspects of the marketing role including campaign development, digital marketing and copy writing. You will have sole responsibility for the company’s global marketing activities so must be confident working on your own initiative and delivering creative campaigns than show real results. Logitech’s marketing strategy revolves around content marketing, so you must be experienced in creative copy writing and be comfortable writing about technical subject matter.
Essential requirements for the role include:
- Multidisciplinary marketing experience
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of CMS and CRM platforms
- Basic knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords)
- Copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- Market mapping experience
Additional skills that would be advantageous:
- Experience in a technical background of a similar nature
- A degree in marketing or relevant qualification
- Experience with WordPress websites
- Experience with Opencart E-commerce platform
- Experience with HubSpot of similar marketing platform
- Event management skills
- Experience with Sage x3 CRM System
- Experience in the development of Websites / Intranets / E-Commerce
In return Logitech offer a generous employment package including:
- Generous salary package
- Company performance related pay scheme
- Contributory pension scheme where the company contributes 7.5% and the employee contributes a minimum of 3%
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car purchase scheme
If you wish to apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to Mark Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the button below.