- Controlled delivery of lapping & polishing abrasive slurry.
- Chemically resistant version for Chemlox Polishing slurry delivery.
- Continuous agitation of the lapping/polishing slurry to keep it suspended.
- Quick and easy changing of abrasives slurries by interchanging dedicated cylinders.
- Long time between recharging (approx 4-6hrs)
Logitech supply two sizes of Abrasive Autofeed Cylinders, which are suitable for use with a Logitech PM5 and LP50 system. Cyclinders are also available in a sodium hypochlorite resistant material, for use with Chemical Mechanical Polishing applications.
The lapping media is suspended in water within the abrasive autofeed system. This ensures the slurry is constantly agitated and the correct mixture is loaded onto the plate whilst lapping.
The Abrasive Autofeed Cylinder is manufactured in Acrylic or PVC with a stainless steel valve and is designed for minimal cleaning and maintenance on a day to day basis.