Logitech Ltd, a successful subsidiary of a diverse internationally renowned group, is accepted as a world leader in the field of precision materials technology. Located in Scotland, the company designs and manufactures a range of specialized materials preparation systems for customers in Universities, Government Laboratories, Scientific Institutions and major High Technology Companies.
- Generate sales of Logitech equipment, accessories and consumables consistent with budget levels for the designated sales territory.
- Travel to existing and potential customers within the designated sales territory to further equipment purchases, install equipment, and provide on-site training as required to ensure proper care and use of equipment.
- Carry out sales administration tasks required to support sales activities and document changing customer profiles.
- Maintain records of customer contacts using a well developed CRM system, ensuring that key contact information is updated, appointment purposes and results are logged and forecast information is accurate.
- Provide Management with accurate forecasts of potential sales on an on-going basis.
- Maintain dialog with existing customers to provide technical support, product information and updated pricing.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and workshops to promote Logitech products.
- At least 3 years prior successful sales experience in scientific or capital equipment sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Optics, or related field preferred
- Able to undertake overnight travel ( approximately 40% )
- Expertise in group presentations (PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of computer software programs, Microsoft Excel and Word, with strong writing and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
The position offers an excellent opportunity to develop a successful career with a company that has an established customer base in Europe, a high level reputation across a number of key application sectors and a desire to expand business operations within a key geographical region.
Interested applicants should respond by email to email@example.com